Revolutionizing Mobile Payments Security
 
minimize friction
 
Minimal friction with the mobile wallet owner - OffLA Approved offers a process that does not require any identification for 92% of the transactions, while other competing verification methods require it for 100% of mobile wallet transactions.
maximize security
 
Maximize security: Since 92% of the transactions are approved without any need for authentication, the remaining 8% are scrutinized much more intensely thus achieving a higher rate of fraud detection. As part of the security process, more than 90% of attempted frauds are prevented before the transaction leaves the smartphone. This is in contrast to back office systems in banks where fraud is prevented in considerably lesscases .
In short “Minimum Friction – Maximum Security”